Thursday, December 1, 2011

100+ College Essay Topics 5

If you had to describe yourself as an animal, what animal would you select and why?

Since when I was a little child I always had at least two pets. I had dog, turtle, fish, hamsters and even some insects.  Out of those 17 years I had dog for 15 years unlike other animals, which I did not like as much as the dog. Thus, if I was an animal I would like to be a pet dog. 

There are many reasons to this answer, but first if I was a pet dog then I will have company. I like to be around people, talking and listening with others. That is the reason that I talk to everyone in our class and take so many extracurricular activities. It is allows me to meet people that I could not have with out these extracurricular activities such as CARE, big brother big sister day and MUN.

Another reason that I would like to dog than other animals is because dogs are relatively free. Unlike other pets that I grew up with dogs are the only pets that are not lock up in the cage.  That is that reason that I came to India all the way from Korea, to experience new world and ideas.

There was a research done about dogs in office, and it said that at the dog made the environment in the office a lot happier place. This is because in the busy office dog looks at the persons filled with love. I would also like to make a difference in peoples lives, make them feel loved and let them know that they are important.

In many Korean insults words, dogs are present. I failed to understand the reason behind the dogs are in insult words. I believe dogs are one of the best animals in the world. Thus, with reasons above, if I had to be an animal I would like to be a dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment