Friday, December 16, 2011

100+ College Essay Topics 7

Are we alone?



This question is a tricky question, who is the "we" in the question. Due to the grammatical mistake I can not answer the question. This is what I would like to say. However, this is after all it is homework, and this is one of the questions, I will give another opinion of mine. In the world there are many species, and there are still more being discovered though researches. Thus, I think it is fair to say that we, humans, are not alone in the plant. Although I think this is pretty clear some of human on the plant act like there is no other organism or treat the organisms not significant enough to care.

One of the acts of humans that make me really mad is the cutting trees due to economical reasons. Not only are we killing the organism just because they can not move, but we are also destroying the habitat that other animals and plants live. This is not even the main problem, the resource that we receive after all that is wasted. We do know that happens to those areas yet, like hypocrites we only saying things. Some says they do not have the power to change the world, but one can take small step at a time. I am pretty sure they are well aware of this, but we still don’t do anything about it.

I am no exception, here I am criticizing everyone, but doing nothing in my own life to make a change. I excuse are similar to others, I don’t think I can make a change. I hope after writing this essay I would actually change and recycle more, waste less and consume less. This is my goal the habit that I would make for the 30 day change, and hopeful for rest of my life. 

1 comment:

  1. There is no grammatical mistake in the question. You might say that you do not know to whom "we" refers, or that this is an ambiguous question, but there is no actual error. In any case, your response is pretty good. You might say that humans act as if we are alone. By doing so -- and by destroying the environment -- we may be heading to our own extinction.

    ReplyDelete